Copter-3.4.4-rc1 available for beta testing

Just a side note, it’s best not to post issues in this thread. Better to create a new thread.

@ghostsharp,
Re your crash, thanks for the report and sorry for taking so long to reply.
It looks like a mechanical issue to do with Motor 1 (front right) and maybe motor 3 (front left). I can’t really tell what the exact issue is, it could be a power wire coming lose, ESC sync or overheating issue, propeller coming loose, etc. In any case, it shows the symptoms of a mechanical failure - control is all fine, then suddenly the actual roll and pitch diverge from the desired roll/pitch. Then motor 1 spikes to 100% and the vehicle leans towards the problem motor.
There’s actually a moment perhaps 15seconds before the crash (line 41000) where both front motors (motor1 and 3) spike as it loses pitch control and leans forward.
hope that helps, thanks again for testing and reporting back.

@rmackay9,

Thanks for your answer, i changed all ESC and FC (PX4), did rebuild and i was flying 7 times 2 days ago with 3.4.3, surely tomorrow or sundays i’ll update to last version and i’ll test again. But as you said surely was ESC problem, i’ll check them when i have free time ;).

Thanks for all.

Saw some recent posts on git regarding simultaneous use of flow and gps. Seems it was merged right after 3.4. EK2_GPS_TYPE default for testing this on 3.4.4? User definable range/alt for handling switch over?

It was merged before 3.4. The default options will use the best information from optical flow and GPS. You need a rangefinder to use optical flow.