Copter-3.4.3 released!

Here’s a link to the single and coax copter firmware for a regular Pixhawk (1 or 2 but not pixracer):
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/3852647/AC34/ArduCopter-v2-AC344rc1-single-and-coax.zip

This is AC3.4.4-rc1 which is on it’s way out for beta testing today. Hope this helps, thanks for giving single and/or coax a try!

1 Like

Thankyou! I’ll give it a try. Let me know when it will be possible to have a build for the pixhawk mini. Excited to see this as a standard option in MP or QGC soon.

JN

I dont see anything for PX4V2 , I have a pixhack witch should be px4v2 i believe but it comes up as brd-type 2 ,same as regular pixhawk??

Pixhawk is indeed PX4V2.

ahhh ok, my bad…Thank you. i was assuming pixhawk was v1 and the newer variants (pixhack) were v2…

Gave AC3.4.4-rc1 a try today with my coax copter and it ended in a crash. Probably has nothing to do with this new firmware as it has behaved in the same fashion with older firmware builds.(see below) The only new thing was an Err: 24-1 code that popped right before the crash that I haven’t seen before. Any ideas?

Flight with AC3.4.0-rc0 28.log (3.2 MB)
Flight with AC3.4.4-rc1 8.log (3.0 MB)

hello , has anybody tryed to connect storm32 gimbal to px2 on telem2 mavlink … I had it all working on 3.4.2. even pan and tilt controls were on ch13 and 14 via mavlink …

I have noticed telemetry is working somehow slower (getting parameter1 is taking long , and i keep getting SYSID_ENFORCE )

some ideas? … tnx.