Copter-3.4.2 released

I noticed with 3.4.2 that if the copter is taking off in loiter that the throttle does not increase the output power until it gets past mid-throttle position. The motors respond proportionate to the throttle movement in stabilize mode though. What was the rationale for changing the behavior for loiter?

Hello everyone! This is my first post here, so I will briefly introduce myself: I had been MultiWii user for years, and have moved to pixhawk/arducopter for obvious reasons. My current copter is:

• Tarot 680 pro Hexa (slightly extended arms to 710 mm wheelbase)
  • DJI E800 propulsion system X6
  • Pixhawk from HobbyKing, ublox 8 GPS, 433 radio, MinimOSD
  • Turnigy Graphene 6S 8Ah batt
  • AUW 3.5 kg

I have 3.4.2. firmware. My first impressions are great (pitch reverse was annoying, though). I had some issues with minimosd and 3dr radio working together, but is solved by connecting both of them to the same telemetry port (with minimosd in reading mode).

I will post here results of my tests, when I have them available.

Kind regards!

Hi Socrates,

Please open a thread with a log attached.

I tested the copter again, and something strange happened. It looks like the copter refused to enter the loiter mode, issuing two double beeps (high-low tone combination). I wasn’t even aware of that (now I hear beeps on gopro footage), but I realized that the copter was not holding the altitude. What is the reason? GPS reception was good, 17-18 sat, hdop about 0.6. Thanks for help!
20.BIN (2.8 MB)