Convert .tlog to .log

Is there anyway to convert .tlog to a .log file. My board doesnt log internaly and i only have .tlogs from my 3DR.
Im trying to open the logs in the terminal log browser to analyse the data from my flights.

Any suggestions?

Why would you want to convert it? Mission Planner can read both and from converting you still don’t get data that’s not in a tlog in the first place.

I would simply activate logging in your board…

Sent from my Ainol Novo 7 Fire using Tapatalk

Using this tool is really helpful arduplotter.com/ for viewing and sharing. Also, those of us on Mac, APM Planner 2.0.8 doesn’t not support this or I am getting an error:

Unable to detect file type from filename. Ensure the file has a .bin or .log extension

I just smashed out a java cli for converting tlogs to csv. Not very feature rich at the moment, as Java is a bit clunky to me. You can grab the jar at www.markbrown.space/tlogtocsv.html – it’s super easy, and should make analysis of .tlogs outside of APM Mission Planner a little easier. Hit me up if you have any questions/comments or want to buy me a beer/new props.

Because the data flash log does not represent the mavlink data stream, only the tlog does. This means any tool that works with mavlink can only use the tlog. Such as mavlink proxies, on screen displays (russian night ghost).

Besides, it’s also very useful to watch the flight data screen during a flight than drawing graphs to understand what is happening.

Has anyone been able to do this yet?