Connecting via Bluetooth

So consider: if the actual learning on a learning curve is graphed vertically, then steepness is a good thing! It means that the learner is gaining proficiency over a relatively short period of time. In technical parlance, a skill with a “steep learning curve” is actually one where introductory skills can be learned very quickly, like playing the ukulele, or tic-tac-toe. Apparently this simple three-word phrase has a surprisingly, uh, challenging learning curve. :grinning:

The constant update from this project is .astounding. It’s mutated a little, but in a good way. I’d guess you could say it’s evolved and influenced and created multi million dollar business all over the world. I think it’s great. Gives me a chance to learn something new every now and then, and it’s not that difficult. That’s a good thing considering I’m building flying machines.

I bought a TBS Crossfire system that has built in Bluetooth and WiFi. I’d like to use the Wifi capability to connect the transmitter radio to a laptop running Mission Planner and have it transmit telemetry information without using external radios. Any suggestions?

I’ve read that to run a Mavlink connection to the Crossfire system I need to use 2 radio channels for Tx and Rx, (up & down link). I don’t actually have 2 extra channels I can spare. The Crossfire system downloads telemetry information automatically. I just cant seem to figure out how to get it to connect to MP via WiFi.