Connecting APM, Arduino and NMEA 2000 Intelliducer

Hello, I’ve been working on a project where I’m using the Intelliducer connected to Arduino then Arduino to the APM 2.5 in order to log it.
I’m wondering if any of you guys have any tips / experience enslaving the Arduino to the APM 2.5 meanwhile using the Arduino to read a sensor. I checked out many forums but I haven’t found anybody who did something like this with Mission Planner that is updated to the current one.

Please help!

@heryoon,
It is unfortunate that you have picked the NMEA 2000 Intelliducer which is designed to be LAN based.
The NMEA 0183 Intelliducer has a 5 vdc TTL serial output at 4800 baud and is really the best unit for the Arduino.
I have successfully mated the NMEA 0183 Intelliducer to an Adafruit GPS Shield/SD Data Recorder so that I can log the position of the survey vessel as well as the depth.
My NMEA 0183 connection looks like this:

So the Red (Power) goes to 9V - 33V,

the Black (Ground) and the Orange (Acc. On) wire to GND

and the White/Red (Tx B(-)) goes to the Arduino RX.

Regards,
TCIII AVD

Thx for the quick reply, while I was regretting my choice of the intelliducer, I also found a converter that switches the NMEA2000 signals to NMEA0813 signals, I wonder if after the conversion, the same method would apply.
If not, I also found a code that converts NMEA2000 and outputs a reading but if I want to log along with the GPS, how do I match the frequency of reading the GPS and the Intelliducer if I do choose this method? Any ideas?

@heryoon,
Take a look at my Arduino code here for GPS/Datalogging with a Intelliducer serial input: http://diydrones.com/forum/topics/pontoon-remote-survey-vehicle-rsv?groupUrl=arduboat-user-group&groupId=705844%3AGroup%3A1741386&id=705844%3ATopic%3A1744055&page=8#comments
Regards,
TCIII AVD