Connect with MP via Ethernet port

Hello Everyone

I have a wireless communication module that transmits all kinds of data over a long distance, several kilometers.
But at the receiving end, all data is received via the Ethernet cable, such as video and telemetry data.
Because of this, the Mission Planner cannot recognize and read this data, and therefore I cannot select a video device to show live video during flight on the Mission Planner user interface, and of course I cannot select a COM port to receive telemetric data such as speed, altitude, location, etc.

Can someone tell me a way in which the mission planer can receive data through the Ethernet port?. Or if there is a specific software application that can recognize these types of data and specify them so that the Mission Planner can receive them. Or if there is some hardware that receives the data via the Ethernet port and converts it to the appropriate data form before delivering it to the PC via appropriate port, so the mission planer can receive them. Or any other way to do it.

Note: I am running Windows 10 and I use the Cube Black flight controller and the Ardupilot firmware.

thanks all

Well, for the data there are no problems, you select TCP or UDP and you give the address and port and it will connect. Concerning the video I don’t know sorry.