Connect new vers to Nexus 7 2013

I’m again trying to connect my Nexus 7 :blush: , I download the new vers but no erase the 1,2, today I try to connect the new vers but I couldn’t, choose english language, turn off the tablet, but nothing, connect the 1.2 and work’s fine. Some sugestions to solve the problem?, I have to uninstall the 1,2 vers?
Thank’s :smiley:

Hello Cala2,

I use a Nexus 7 2013 for development, and I can run DPv1 and DPv2 on it without problems.

Could you describe what happens when you try to connect DPv2? Have you disconnected DPv1 before closing it?

Thank’s for your answer Arthur. Yes, I disconnect but i was doing wrong, the v1 was as default so what I have to do is: settings—aplications (programs)----choose DP V1-----open as default----desactivate, and now is working :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
I’m anxious to check with my cuad now :smiley: , it seems a great work [[color=#FF0080]THANK’S ARTHUR!!![/color]
First impression is that V1 is more familiar for us but V2 look’s to work much better, missions are very easy to draw and the WP looks pretty :wink: ; (no experience flying yet)