Computer does not recognize ports

I flashed an omnibus f4v6 aoi with arduplane using betaflight, zadig, and the impulserc driver fixer. Now, when I plug in the board, I can’t find the port to connect the fc in mission planner. I also can’t find the port in device manager, even on show hidden devices. (using windows 11)

I would suggest using DFU-UTIL to load the bootloader and then use Mission Planner to flash the firmware. All other procedures work sometimes, this works every time.
Bootloaders are here:
Bootloaders

1 Like

I too have this exact issue, if you have figured out to get your PC or laptop to recognise it, do share

i used zadig and re-flashed the flight controller using stm32 cube programmer (instead of betaflight), and it connected to the computer. There’s an article on the ardupilot website:
https://ardupilot.org/plane/docs/common-loading-firmware-onto-chibios-only-boards.html

Thank you so much buddy. I will try this.

[SOLVED]
Hello all, I had the same issue on my Speedybee F405 Wing, W10. trying to flash AP from INAV

I tried lot of things before succeeding so it might help someone.

What worked for me was flashing the “arduplane_with_bl.hex” in DFU mode using INAV Configurator Firmware Flasher

Procedure here:

What I tried but didn’t work for me :

QT