I have installed Rover 4.2.3 on Pixhawk1 with HereGPS.
This figure shows the compass screen of MP.
- The third sensor is a mystery.
- Though it is fixed in this picture, the first sensor is checked externally.
- I can’t uncheck any “External” checkbox.
- Orientation cannot be changed.
- “Missing” cannot be checked.
I can’t change the Orienntation, and I can’t check Missing.
Fortunately, I can fix them in full parameter list.
The Radio link version old MP recognizes the two compasses and can operate them normally.
Is it a bug of MP?
Translated with DeepL Translate: The world's most accurate translator (free version)