Compass on VTOL

hi, I built a VTOL and am doing the first takeoffs, while holding the position, the drone walks along the YAW at about 30 degrees, I want to ask you to look at the log, I have a suspicion that the magnetometer is not healthy. The compass has been calibrated, I have 2 of them, one is in the flight controller RM3100, I turned it off and the second is in the GPS sensor QMC5883L Dropbox - 00000001.BIN - Simplify your life
https://youtu.be/uPg2Vvl7KOg?si=NN0OqefCapvbPEQW

Enable both compass’s and use Magfit to calibrate them. Make a simple flight with a couple figure 8’s and then use the Webtool to generate the parameter file and load it.
Webtool Magfit
You don’t have current logging so Motor Compensation won’t work. You should have both voltage and current logging.
If after this process you have Yaw errors disable the internal compass again.

I read about this tool, but now there is no way to go to the field, we have very bad weather and I’m afraid it will take a long time)
I have a separate power supply, on a Lipo quadcopter, on a Lyon plane, in which mode should I fly an eight?

I think there is insufficient yaw in the log you posted for Magfit so another flight will be required.

It doesn’t matter.