Compass Calibration on Matek F405-Wing FC

#### Issue details

I’m using the mission planner on windows PC , Matek F405-Wing FC with Arducopter Firmware (stable-4.4.4/MatekF405-Wing)
HGLRC M100-5883 GPS with Compass. When I tried to calibrate the compass MP does nothing. GPS is connected to Tx3 and Rx3 (Serial 3) with CL2 and DA2 connected as per the diagram on Matek website (https://www.mateksys.com/?portfolio=f405-wing#tab-id-6) .

I haven’t changed any parameters from the list
I’m tried to calibrate it indoors without a GPS lock and outdoor with GPS lock but no luck!
If I flash the INAV firmware onto FC , then I can calibrate Compass without any issues.
So it appear to be firmware related ??

From the screenshot below , I dont see the top compass priority table. I tried enabling all 3 compass and also with only Compass 1 enabled. When I click the start button nothing happens. I would assume Mag1 field would show some progress but it stays blank.

#### Version 1.3.73

GPS has nothing to do with compass calibration despite what you may have read elsewhere. What it does do relative to the compass is set the declination.
That Compass Screen shows no Compass is being recognized. You can check the HWID screen or the parameters for a compass ID but I suppose it will not be found. Connection problem.

I checked the connections clock and data and all look good. With INAV it detects the compass and I can calibrate it with no issues.