Comparison Table of mRo Professional Autopilots Family

This is how you can learn at a glance the technical characteristics of the mRobotics family of autopilots and decide which device best suits your projects.

The mRo autopilots are designed and manufactured to create the wide variety of platforms that the industry requires in different ways. They are designed to provide reliability for the quality of the components used and manufacturing process, versatility in their physical and logical interfaces and in some cases to offer logical security by encrypting the information processed by the autopilot itself.

You can build custom cables yourself or with mRo help to optimize weight and space. It can easily adapt them to carrier boards to interconnect other devices in one piece.

Download from here the Comparison Table of mRo Professional Autopilot Family.

Best regards to all Ardupilot community

Pedro Matabuena
mRoComparisionTableAutopilotsPDF

3 Likes

mRo Rocks!

Have you tried this GPS “mRo SAM GPS v2.0 w/ LIS3MDL Mag”? It is super light and ultra sensitive!

https://store.mrobotics.io/product-p/mro10033.htm

Hands down :raised_hands: for making conformal coating an option to all the family!

Good day, realized my 240 grams drone project mounting control zero + the mRo SAM GPS v2.0 w/ LIS3MDL Mag and I was very surprised.
No issues during the fly.

1 Like

Hey Dave!, sound great that weight. Do you have some pictures?
:grinning:

Best!

Conformal coatings are used to protect electronic components from the environmental factors they are exposed to. Examples of these factors include moisture, dust, salt, chemicals, temperature changes and mechanical abrasion.
Successful conformal coating will prevent the board from corroding. More recently, conformal coatings are being used to reduce the formation of whiskers, and can also prevent current bleed between closely positioned components. The mRo Control Zero autopilot from the factory includes that coating.

Best!

2 Likes

Asap i will send… in this period im stll adjusting many parameters so it will be perfect with good performances.
i can say that I’ve use the fc control zero wich fit very well… and the last limited gps.
No regrets about all the hardware ive bought from MRo

2 Likes