Code developer - ArduPlane

We are looking for a developer to add a new feature to the ArduPlane code

This is to create the function GUIDED_ENABLE in Mission Planner present on ArduCopter but absent on Arduplane
Please read the related discussion https://github.com/ArduPilot/ardupilot/issues/12005

The budget for the development of this feature is already fixed
We can work remotely with the developer

This feature will be used in a project of delivery of health products in an African country by an NGO

Send us your application on hr@aerialmetric.com

Thank you

Dear Stéphane,

On the occasion of the Spring Festival (the most important festival in China), I am writing to extend my warmest greetings to you. Happy Spring Festival!

I am really interested in this internship, so I try my best to contact you.

I am Weichang LYU, I am writing to apply for the position of Internship in drug delivery system by drone, which advertised at the enac.jobteaser on [9th January 2020]. I feel that I would be the best person for this position as I have a strong background in this field.

I am an enterprising, excellent adaptable and adventurous Air Transport Operation Management student who is adept at knowledge related to logistics, as well as project management . With a passion for the drone sector and humanitarian aid, Weichang LYU is currently looking for an intern position about drug delivery system by drone.

I would welcome an opportunity to discuss my qualifications with you and learn more about this project at your earliest convenience. The ideal duration of this intern for me would be six months or longer, starting in February. My email is lyuweichang@gmail.com.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Once again, I would like to present my sincere wishes at the Spring festival.

Best regards,

Weichang LYU