Checksum Verification

Hi, I am trying to display message on screen if data checksum fails in signed firmware.
Any leads?

Please explain it better. What do you want? Why? What is not working now? What tests have you made? With which results?

Hi @amilcarlucas, I am trying to make my CubeOrangePlus a secured board. Initially I made few parameters as READONLY and then signed the firmware using private-public key. Now without my signed firmware, board cannot connect with QGroundControl application.
Now I want my board to do checksum verification also, like I want to store data and code checksum of firmware in bootloader and while POST, the board should check if the stored checksum values(in bootloader) are matching with the current firmware checksum. if the verification fails then it should be logged in the board’s memory card and also user should be notified that firmware checksum verification failed (as shown in above picture) and board should not connect.

Good you now provided proper information, thanks. Now you know how to structure your future posts in this forum.

Hi, @amilcarlucas do you have any clue how to proceed?

Unless somebody bypasses the STM protection features (it isn’t easy to say the least AFAIK) there isn’t a way for a firmware to mach the key in the bootloader if it wasn’t signed with your private key, then the board won’t leave the bootloader at all.