Can't move forward AUV in QGroundControl with SITL

Hello,
I have an underwater vehicle that communicates with the ground station via Mavlink. Also, I have been using a SITL Simulator to simulate and check my codes. I have been attempting to connect the vehicle to the SITL in order to make it move forward on QGroundControl vx.x.x using the provided code. However, even though I have successfully armed the vehicle and it has connected to the SITL, I am unable to make the AUV move forward. Here is the code I have been using:

What are some potential causes for this issue, and how can I troubleshoot it?

Instead of doing so use

Simple_goto() function

point1 = LocationGlobalRelative(-35.361354, 149.165218, 20)
vehicle.simple_goto(point1)

:grinning: :grinning:

But this is for drone_kit api, not pymavlink which I prefer.

To move a drone forward using Dronekit API and QGroundControl, you can send a command to the drone to set its velocity in the forward direction. Here are the steps you can follow:

1. Connect to the drone using Dronekit API. You can use the following code to connect to the drone:
from dronekit import connect

# Connect to the drone
vehicle = connect('udp:127.0.0.1:14550')
  1. Arm the drone using the following code:
vehicle.armed = True
  1. Set the mode of the drone to GUIDED using the following code:
vehicle.mode = VehicleMode("GUIDED")
  1. Send a command to the drone to move forward at a certain velocity. You can use the following code to move the drone forward at a velocity of 5 m/s:
from dronekit import VehicleCommand

# Create a command to set the velocity in the forward direction
cmd = VehicleCommand()
cmd.command = 3000
cmd.param1 = 5

# Send the command to the drone
vehicle.send_mavlink(cmd)
  1. Monitor the drone’s position and velocity using the QGroundControl application. You can use the “Vehicle Instruments” panel in QGroundControl to view the drone’s position and velocity in real-time.

Note: Make sure you have the necessary permissions and follow all safety guidelines when operating a drone.

Thank you but I want to use Mavlink Mavutil