Can't get full throttle

I have a pixhawk on a Tarot 650 controlled by a Taranis.
My problem is the throttle, props will not start spinning until I give quarter throttle and it hovers at 3/4 throttle. I have flown this machine with a KK2 board and it hovered at half throttle.

Calabrated the esc’s and checked the Throttle hover parameter in Mission planner and that is set to the lowest setting 300.
ver. 3.1.4
Sunnysky 2814-11 motors.
RC Man Child 30 amp speed controls
Apc 12x4.5 props
Weight 6lbs
Attached is the latest log.

Thank you
Bob

Solved the Throttle problem!

The copter was hovering at 3/4 throttle which caused problems in loiter mode, such
as when switched from stabilized mode to loiter the copter would keep gaining altitude.

The fix was easy. In basic tuning the Throttle Hover setting was at 300. I raised it to 580 and bingo the copter
now hovers exactly at half throttle.

The instructions say, “If the copter hovers with the throttle stick above middle position, move the slider to the left by one tick-mark until it hovers at mid-stick, testing as you go. If the copter hovers with the throttle stick below middle position, move the slider to the right by single tick-mark increments until it does.”

Mine was hovering with the throttle stick above mid position, I had the Throttle Hover setting all the way to the left. So I ended up doing the exact opposite to what the instructions said. Moved the setting to the right.

Life is good now that problem is solved, now on to the next one!
Bob

I have the same problem but with the throttle at the max position the hexacopter don’t hover… I don’t know why… In basic tuning the Throttle Hover is at 700 but the hexacopter don’t want to hover.

I have alredy check more than once ESC and Motor Calibration and propellers sides.

anyone can help me?

Hi!
technico did you solve your problem? i have it too…

I just found an error in copter documentations basic tuning. Throttle mid-stick slider adjustment.

The method to adjust the throttle slider to get a hover at mid-stick is as follows:

If the copter hovers with the throttle stick ABOVE middle position, move the slider to the RIGHT.
If the copter hovers with the throttle stick BELOW middle position, move the slider to the LEFT.

Move the slider by one tick-mark until it hovers at mid-stick. Test each set of tuning settings as you go.

I have tested and verified that this is the correct way to get hover at mid-stick position.

Hope this can help someone!

John