Can't get extended dshot telemetry to work

Hi, is anyone have experience with extended dshoot telemetry?
I have flycolor XCROSS HV V3 esc with beta firmware 32.95. Arduplane 4.4.1 running on pixhawk 6c with bdshoot version. I’m sure bdshoot is running, can get rpm telemetry feedback on MP, but it seems don’t send voltage, temp, and current, so any suggest is welcome, thanks

……………………
Not yet supported.

I see, do you know which one version is support ?
I have seen this merged on master

Then try Master. Download the .apj file from here and use MP load custom firmware to flash it:
Pixhawk 6c-Master
It’s a developer version so not all features are vetted.

Thanks, will try now

I’ll be interested to know what you learn.
Just noticed you wanted Plane and I linked to Copter. Sorry about that.

Yes, I use for plane, already test with latest 4.5 can’t work either, so I guess not support yet

I tried it on a multirotor with 32.95 and V4.5.0-DEV and it didn’t include current in the telemetry stream which for me would be the only reason to use extended telemetry.

Yes, with EDT we can get current, voltage and temp on single line dshoot protocol. So it is work for you to use copter 4.5.0-DEV ?

RPM, voltage and temp works but not current. At least not on this 4in1. I’ll try another quad with a different 4in1. No current on that one either and it’s an Ori32 that does put current on the serial data telemetry stream.

@andyp1per Should I be getting current thru extended dbshot telemetry on these ESC’s running 32.95 and V4.5-0-DEV on the FC’s.

Only if your ESC supports it - most do not

The Ori32 4in1 does. It has a shunt resistor in each section and current is in the serial telemetry stream. When I disable this (TRATE to 0) it’s not there in the Ext BDshot telemetry.

There is code in there to decode it, maybe its not implemented on the ESC side

Yea could be. As you say it’s not common to have Current in the telemetry data in any case. No big deal as it’s functioning now with serial telemetry anyway.

Edit: Tried a 3rd setup with individual BLHeli_32 ESC’s and while current does work the scaling seems to be off as I know the analog scaling is close. Resolution seems to be rather poor also. These ESC’s have Current Sense Calibration in firmware so I could scale it thru BLHeli_Suite.