Cant find the boat firmware in rover please help

HOW SHOULD I GET THE BOAT FIRMWARE WITH THE BOAT ICON I HAVE MADE A BOAT BUT I NEED TO SEE THE BOAT ICON TOO PLEASE HELP
REGARDS NOOB :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

By selecting the FRAME_CLASS you want:

its the sail boat but when i click on motor boat and then the rover firmware theres 4 wheel car icon instead of baot icon what should i do now

CAN YOU PLEASE MAKE A SHORT VIDEO AND MAIL IT TO ME PLEASE I AM STUCK , I WOULD BE GRATEFUL. THANKYOU

STILL ITS SHOWING ME THE ROVER ICON

What version of Mission Planner and what version of Rover? Post a screenshot showing the top bar in Mission Planner like the one I posted above.

i tried the stable version then the latest both showing me rover icon instead of boat icon

and after selecting the frame class what the next step

Nothing. Disconnect and re-connect and there should be a boat. That’s what I see.

1 Like

THANKS ALOT DAVE now its boat icon showing

By the way, here is the Boat wiki page which mentions this parameter.

1 Like

How can i connect 2 boat’s. For way point mission how to connect radio telemetry ground station with two boats

@waleed_malik,

If you’re using Mission Planner you can right-mouse-button click on the empty part of the top menu and select “Connection Options” to open an additional connection to the 2nd boat.

1 Like

hi dave i hope you are doing good , dave i am struggling with my two boats connection ito single mission planner… dave is it possible that you can give my 30 miniutes on zoom video call i am just unable to understand what to do next i wish i can have your 30 miniutes of zoom session thankyou i hope you will accept my request thankyou i spend day and night i soving but i am stuck

@waleed_malik,

There’s some info here on the wiki about connecting multiple vehicles. Hope that helps.