Can't change flight mode pwm value on second position on three position switch

Hi, try to configure flight modes with FS-i6x transmitter with MP using CH6 on Pixhawk, I configure the first mode fine but when switch to middle position to configure the second mode the value started at 1500 but can’t change value. My transmitter is FS-i6x with latest firmware and the latest MP. Anyone has any ideas?

Thanks,
Jimmy

This is the page for mode switch configuration.

http://ardupilot.org/rover/docs/common-rc-transmitter-flight-mode-configuration.html

Thanks, Grant.

@Grant, I have looked up the doc at link, my problem is when I switch to the second switch position on fs-i6x I can’t change the pwm value, it doesn’t matter what I do it stay at 1500. not sure if my transmitter or receiver have problem but everything else works.
Thanks,

I’m not familiar with your transmitter but there is normally a way to see the PWM output that the transmitter thinks its producing on a channel so you could test looking at that.

Thanks, Grant.

@gmorph
jumper T16 Radio has six position switch. The pwm Of the flight mode on the mission planner doesn’t match it. Is it possible to change the pwm on the flight mode? Currently I reduce the weight of the six positions which by 40%. Then the pwm can be in the range of pwm of the flight mode on the mission planner.