Can't assign A1, A2,A3 pins etc as voltage inputs

In 3.1 Arducopter, I tried to place my own main battery voltage divider (1:4 for a 4s batt) on these pins, setting the BAT_VOLT_PIN to 1,2,3 etc. with no results…however, assigning A0 (ie 0) to it works fine…however, I may want to read RSSI at some point in the future and need another analog input for it…anyone know if this is a known issue or not

I guess you’ve seen the non-3dr battery voltage and current set-up wiki page? copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common … nt-sensor/

I’m wondering why you didn’t use A1 (voltage) and A2 (current) which are the default for the APM. For RSSI the default is A9. A0 is normally reserved for the sonar.
copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/sonar/

I think if you stick with the defaults it should all be fine.

[quote=“rmackay9”]I guess you’ve seen the non-3dr battery voltage and current set-up wiki page? copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common … nt-sensor/

I’m wondering why you didn’t use A1 (voltage) and A2 (current) which are the default for the APM. For RSSI the default is A9. A0 is normally reserved for the sonar.
copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/sonar/

I think if you stick with the defaults it should all be fine.[/quote]
I have setup several sensors in other platforms and even a simple voltage sensor like this in Arduplane 2.74 on various pins…as I said, I tried setting A1 as the voltage input without success…no reading…also A2, A3…etc…only would work on A0…obviously, I have the divider param and type of monitoring set correctly if its working on A0, which I have also used as RSSI previously…but if I can’t move the sense pin to any of the analog pins…its a bug or documentation needs to be changed…

I will play with it again on the bench today since I have reloaded the code and rebuilt the copter…maybe it was the same gremlin that kept making my copter fall from the sky suddenly that has gone away after I rebuilt and reloaded firmware…

Tried again with new load, and could get it to set A0,A2,A3,A4,and A5 to read voltage divider…but not A1…even tried setting it with Droidplanner thinking it might be an MP issue…nope…anyway, I can now setup both voltage and RSSI, but I think there is definitely an issue with the code regarding A1…probably wouldnt get any attention if I posted an issue, since most use the std monitors, not a DIY voltage sense…too many other issues with the code…