Cannot get log list APM 3.2 Pixhawk

Hey guys, have been having this problem for a while now. Logs are physically on there (can get them from SD card).

Log bitmask set to NearlyAll.

Have cleared logs again and again with CLI to no avail.

Any ideas? Format SD card in windows maybe?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello , Maybe wrong ,but with new Missionplanner you have to deal with your logs via "Download logs via mavlink’ in Flight Data page - you can use delete here. (CLI have been disabled , I don’t know how to enable and disable logging options now :confused: )

Yes, that’s right, you must download via MAVLink now instead of using the CLI. Instructions are here:
copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/downlo … ia_MAVLink

I’m afraid without the CLI it is more difficult to precisely control which messages are logged. The best you’ll be able to do is use the drop-down for the LOG_BITMASK parameter. I believe that appears on the Standrad Params page if you’re using the mission planner.

We probably should enhance the mission planner so that it’s got some checkboxes to make it easier to more precisely choose which log messages are enabled/disabled. For pixhawk users it’s not much of a problem because they can enable them all and it’ll be fine because performance isn’t an issue (yet).