Cannot download dataflash logs after power off the vehicle

I have been downloading data flash log using mavlink without problems on my Pixhawk. Recently, when I did the same thing, it says No log to download.

I then powered up the quad on the bench, changed to different flight modes, and WITHOUT unplugging the flight battery, I can download the dataflash logs. But once after I disconnect the flight battery, and also unplug the USB cable connecting Pixhawk to computer, when powering up again, I cannot download the logs.

Appreciate any help on this.
Arducopter 3.5.3 MP 1.3.52

Yestarday I had almost the same problem, when trying to download the logs with my quad without battery and only usb connection MP gave me a strange error I never saw “Error:System.TimeoutException: Timeout on read - GetLogEntry
at MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface.GetLogEntry(UInt16 startno, UInt16 endno) in C:\Users\michael\Source\Repos\MissionPlanner\Mavlink\MAVLinkInterface.cs:line 4565
at MissionPlanner.MAVLinkInterface.GetLogList() in C:\Users\michael\Source\Repos\MissionPlanner\Mavlink\MAVLinkInterface.cs:line 4505
at MissionPlanner.Log.LogDownloadMavLink.b__12_0() in C:\Users\michael\Source\Repos\MissionPlanner\Log\LogDownloadMavLink.cs:line 90”

As soon as I put the battery and switch on the drone, I’m able to download the logs as usual.

Try arming the drone before downloading the log. It works for me. It did
not require this some time ago.

I have been downloading data flash log using mavlink without problems on my
Pixhawk. Recently, when I did the same thing, it says No log to download.

I then powered up the quad on the bench, changed to different flight modes,
and WITHOUT unplugging the flight battery, I can download the dataflash
logs. But once after I disconnect the flight battery, and also unplug the
USB cable connecting Pixhawk to computer, when powering up again, I cannot
download the logs.

Are the logs present on the SD card after a reboot?

After a reboot, when I tried to download the log again, the message said
there is no file to download.

But I managed to download the logs before the power down.