Can I replace my pixhawk 2.4.8 with speedybee f405 v3 for my hexacopter

I am planning to buy SpeedyBee f405 V4 flight controller since my Pixhawk 2.4.8 got burned but I was wondering if my hardware parts for my hexacopter in the image attached will fit with the speedybee f405 v4 controller as it’s written in its documentation that it supports up to 8 motors.

Buy a better one. Either with an F7 or an H7 processor. The F4 is outdated.

what flight controller do you recommend for me with an H7 or F7 processor and will fit my hardware parts?

Any will do, it depends on you other mission requirements (that you have not specified).

1 Like

assume a simple mission to monitor someplace that is close to the pilot (<200m from the pilot)

That is very vague, and it also devens on the price and availability of the FC in your country.

Any of the Matek boards are good. Admittedly I still run several F4 boards but the work and they’re paid for. Matek boards are a bit of a staple around here.

Currently doing a build with a Holybro Pixhawk 6c Mini. Haven’t flown it yet, but so far it hasn’t disappointed or done anything I didn’t like.

https://ardupilot.org/copter/docs/common-autopilots.html
Go down this list. Find something on here that’s in your price range, and available in your part of the world.

I have gone over them, but I am not sure which one of them would be suitable for a hexacopter plane? I have seen the Matek F405-Wing-V2 but I guess it is designed specifically for fixed wing

Double posting will not get you an answer faster, nor a better answer.