Calibrating Skyviper V2450

Hi peterbarker,

How could a proxy the parameters on the sonix?

Not sure if i understood the way to fix or what caused the problem yet?

Thank you.

If you leave off connecting a separate GCS for a little the parameters in
APWeb will be OK. Otherwise you might need to wait a few minutes.

Hi peterbarker,

thanks for help. i have no GCS connected at all no MP no custom GS for basic testing.

I have used MP to put original paramters only then quit MP. i have used web app to change to original update and use firmware in case, i have recalibrated accelerometer , magnometer and motors.

The problem seem something else , having the parameters saved properly . it seems calibration or something else of motors or soemthing is not saved or resetted after reboot, i,m talking about the strange arming after motor calibration.

here an example :

basicly i power up the drone and try to arm but it does not let me then i do motor calibration and let me arm fly disarm until i reboot and no arming again if i dont do motor calibration. although it seem to complain about mag but magnetometer was calibrated successfully according to the web-app.

i dismantle the viper to check inside and a motor cable was looking a bit damage so i thought i saw the light and resolder and hoping that was the case , but it was not, same result.

i have recalibrated again and same procedure same result in terms of need of motor calib to arm again after reboot.

It does sound like it’s failing to save parameters.

Try navigating to the parameter screen and changing SCHED_DEBUG to 1. The message screen should start to spew some information about scheduling. Power the vehicle off then on. You should still get those messages coming out - do you?

1 Like