Boat oscillating along straight paths

Hey everyone! I am currently trying to tune a catamaran style craft with fan blades for a university project, and I am continuously having trouble getting the system to move straight in auto mode. It currently oscillates along the path like a snake slithering. Using previous discussions, I came across the suggestion to change the NAVL1_PERIOD and NAVL1_DAMPING parameters, however these do not exist in this version of ArduRover. Is there a parameter similar to these that could help me to move the craft correctly?
For some background, I have already used QuikTune to try and fix the issue but this only reduced the oscillation a little. I have also tried adjusting the PSC_VEL parameters as suggested in the ArduRover documentation, but this did not help. After consulting with some friends and my professor, we believe the system is receiving error but not applying it fast enough before it takes more error causing the oscillation to occur. This is why I originally went to look for the NAVL1_PERIOD parameter to try and adjust the period that it receives and applies error to the PID controller.
EDIT: Also I do not currently have access to logs or our parameters at the moment. If anyone would like to see them I will have to ask one of my friends to provide them.