Boat configuration query

Hi. I’m trying to configure a boat using 2
Indepently driven motors and a rudder.
I cannot find any advice on how to do this
and trying all permutations have failed.
I’m using an orange cube and Here 3 with the
The latest firmware. If its necessary to have only one motor channel with a rudder then I can live with that but obviously 2 would be preferable.
Thanks for any help on this. There seems to be a shortage of info on boat configuration.

Set the servo output to the Rudder servo to Ground Steering (26) and 2 separate outputs for the motors to throttle (70)

Thanks for the reply. I’ve done that but I get no throttle response although rudder is OK. Could this be because I cannot seem to arm it? I’ve pressed the safety button which is hard red. On mission planner data display I’m getting UNHEALTHY AHRS & NO GPS.
Compass and Accel calibration went OK.
Radio calibration shows all 4 channels on the sticks responding OK.
Is this a NO GPS, UNHEALTHY AHRS issue preventing me arming which prevents throttle output??
Thanks for any help in advance. Its my first experience with this kit.

Yes, motors are not enabled unless armed, steering output is. You could disable the safety switch for now, I never use them. BRD_SAFETYENABLE to 0.

The ARMING_CHECK is probably preventing you from arming. Fix the GPS issue.

Thanks Dave. I’m making progress and can now arm it and servo throttles are working OK.

You’re totally right it is the GPS that’s not working. I can get the parameters and firmware revisions off it but it just doesn’t seem to work at all.

Might have to send it back as I’m not sure what else I can do.

Thanks for your help. Any further ideas on the Here 3 appreciated.

Cheers

Rob

With a Cube Orange it should just work with everything at default. Take it outside and let it sit for awhile?