Board arms but motors only spins for few seconds

hello hope someone could help i am having trouble with my board after calibrating the escs and then arming the board the motors spin few seconds and then just stops and dont respond anymore can someone help i am in a dead road because i dont know what to do anymore i am lost thanks

@joeprt1975,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

hello thanks but forgive me i am a newbie can you explain me better on how can i get those logs for you to help ,i have managed to arm the board and the motors doesn t stop no more after 2 or 3 seconds what is happening is that the motors start spinning at moderate speed as soon i arm the board i have check the radio is a eclipse 7 also trayed na flysky but it keeps apend the same as soon as i arm the board the motors spinn at low speed thanks for your help really apreciatte has i am i litle lost

@,
When in doubt RTM http://copter.ardupilot.com/wiki/common-mission-analysis/
Regards,
TCIII GM

i think is this that you ask thanks and just one more thing the motors shouldn t spin when the board is arm right

ok my friend thanks i have calibrated the radio and after some times after some faillers i have managed to put the board to arm correctly