I have been trying to set up pixhawk on qgroundcontrol for fixed wing. I am having problems with flight modes;
1) First I set up the firmware
2) I select plane (HilStar, Xplane) from the simulation setup (aircraft confg.)
3) Mag calibration and gyro calibration is done
4) Radio calibration - I can not do but the preset values remain ( i had earlier set up the same pixhawk on qgroundcontrol for plane in aircraft conf.)
5) Flight config, safety config and control tuning are blank - nothing is visible.
Now i can run the simulation and it communicates with Xplane but from the controller, I am not able to switch between manual and auto modes; i have to manually set it from control widget.
Can anyone help or has had similar issues with qgroundcontrol. I want to test the pixhawk in xplane and switch between manual and auto (using the controller)