Hope someone can take a look at the log file and suggest what I should look into. I went thru the logs per the ardupilot wiki but still would be happy for another per of eyes.
I’ve been playing with the copter a bit and towards end of the battery wanted to do some “jumps”, after bringing it to stabilize I gave full throttle up and after few sec. it tilted and crashed hard on concrete surface…
The auto log analysis suggests possible brown out… hmmm.
I have 3dr power module (clone) powering Pixhawk Lite + backup 5V supplied by hobbywing UBEC into the servo rail. No capacitors or diode on the servo rail.
I’ll be rebuilding in two weeks and very concerned with this occurrence.