BiCopter set up

I have been trying to set up a BiCopter (Nemo V6) and have run into a major problem. If I do as the WiKi says and have the Frame type as 10 (tail sitter) and Type as 3 and then set up the Tilt servos per the WiKi instructions I find that none of the controls work properly. When arming the motors do not start and when I move the Throttle up the Tilt servos move erratically, when I move the Rudder stick the Tilt servos will eventually move but not smoothly and when I push the Elevator stick up the Tilt servos do not react at all.
If I put the plane back to Tri-Copter configuration and reset the Tilt servos then everything works as it should. Motors come on when armed, Yaw works as expected, and Roll works as it should. The only problem is that the Tilt servos will not rotate the motors forward when using the Elevator control. The Elevator would cause the rear motor to speed up to make the plane pitch forward and have forward movement. This works fine for a Tri-Copter but this plane only has two motors that rotate and no motor on the rear.
Does anyone know of a way to make the Tilt servos react to Elevator input in place of the rear motor which is non existent?