Bi-directional Dshot telemetry on skid steer boat

RPM and current can save rescuing your boat if you can monitor it. I have RPM, but not voltage, current, total current. I’m running Holybro Techtro 45 esc’s with BLHeli32.10. Does bdshot support telemetry beyond RPM? I set the esc servo_dshot_esc to BLHeli32/Kiss+EDT. If that’s not supported, should I just wire up the telemetry wiring to a uart for the voltage and current? And set the esc to BLHeli32/Kiss?

Bidirectional DShot only carries rpm, you need normal ESC telemetry for other measurements (current, voltage).

As far as I know the Tekko 45 ESCs don’t support EDT, so best to put it back to BLHeli32/Kiss.

Thanks for the info! I wired the telemetry to a serial port, with voltage, current and temp being displayed. The old esc’s were creating a lot of heat in the pontoons, so these are attached to the heart sinks, should keep things a lot cooler. The bdshot esc’s also got rid of a lot wiring. Each battery in the pontoon connected to a set of 4mm plugs in the carbon support tubes, to the power brick and back out to the pontoons😂 Now only one set is used to power the Cube and accessories.