Out doing some flights with AC 4.2.2 and I noticed that the battery voltage on the GCS stopped updating. Not sure if there’s a connection but I noticed it stopped the moment I switched from loiter to auto. In the .bin the voltage is being updated as expected, and on the Yaapu telemetry on my radio the battery voltage was also being updated as normal. The problem was only on the laptop.
All the rest of the HUD information seemed to continue as normal during the flight.
I’ve included the t.log and the .bin from the flight. Mission Planner was running on windows. MP-Beta updated in the last few days. Telemetry was via SIK radio.