Battery calculation off?

My battery calc is off by about 50% with 2.76…

It was fine before. I use the 90A attopilot … I set to “other” and I adjust my voltage to match my correct voltage.
This always worked for me until 2.74 and up.

I have now tried many settings, nothing is working correctly. it seems to double count the mah used…

I really depend on the batt info, so how can I fix this? any ideas? is it something in the 2.74+ firmware?

This you have to recalibrate, as it was changed. :wink:

Gábor

[quote=“gabek”]This you have to recalibrate, as it was changed. :wink:

Gábor[/quote]

Thanks, yes I did all that, but i’m still " using twice the amps" that I am really using, so it shows battery at twice the accurate consumption

Yep. Something happened with the mAH counter.
On PX4 it does not work at all after 2.74

[quote=“snurre”]Yep. Something happened with the mAH counter.
On PX4 it does not work at all after 2.74[/quote]

thanks for confirming this… I suppose the great minds are working on it…

Does amps/volt parameter works?

The Atto pilot sensor gives current data like analogue RSSI ports. The higher voltage it outputs, the more amps is used.
Like 1V difference on its output means let’s say 25A .

Gábor

I have now completed a flight on the 2.76 firmware.

After calibrating the current sensor, getting somewhat accurate readings but not throughout the throttle range I put a 5800 4S lipo flight in.

The lipo checker showed 18% of lipo left, the mah used showed only 950mah used, not even remotely close at all

This has not been posted in the issues list on Github that I can see…this bug makes 2.76 unuseable for many people…myself included…having reasonable MAH estimation is a requirement for my FPV distance flying…

Since it seems the new plan is to close these posts with a “solved”, if possible, I will close this.
I have got the batt calc to be reasonable by tweaking the voltage settings in the batt config and choosing “other” for the device instead of what I have which is the 90a attopilot.