Bad behaviour without no apparent reason

Hi, i have an SK450 frame, and usually i have driven it without problems.

I have MegapirateNG 3.1.2R2 as firmware, and AIOV2 as the flight board. They are working good.
I have also Ublox NEO-6M as GPS and Turnigy 9X as RADIO.

However today i was flying it and i have took it up more than usual but then i have stopped and suddenly it was going up further without my control, i tried to put the throttle down but it wasn’t working, after some seconds it responded to my control and it did disarm and crash. I was flying near a big Mobile Telephone Antenna, i’m thinking if that can cause problems with my radio.

LOGs: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B7hMbOxsvG4McW5POEQ4b1hURVk/view?usp=sharing

I’m searching in the datalog what caused the board not respond to my control, but i can’t find anything.
Can somebody help me please? Thanks.

I’m sorry, we don’t do support for MegaPirate firmware and/or AIOV2 hardware here.

Yes i know that you don’t support that type of request but i would be grateful if someone could check that log anyway because I really need to understand what happened please!

@LoKKeR,
How about posting your issue and log on RC Groups where MegaPirate is supported?
Regards,
TCIII GM