AutoWP -> Survey Grid - Defaults for Trigger Method?

Hello and Happy New Year everybody!

I am wondering if I can somehow set defaults matching my setup for the Trigger Method in the Survey Grid Tool?

Runnung a Quadrotor with Copter 4.2.1 on a Pixhawk Cube Orange and Mission Planner 1.3.79
Survey Sensor is a LiDAR scanner that has a PWM input to set different working states and it’s connected to Pixhawk AUX4, SERVO12_FUNCTION is set to PassThrough as I use a 3 position radio switch for manual control. Mission Command DO_SET_SERVO will then override the RCIn signal whenever the command is executed from the flight plan.

The scanner has three states of operation

PWM 1000 Initialization (Standby Mode, activated after boot anf before shutdown)
PWM 1500 Working (emitting laser and reading return pulses - ready to capture data)
PWM 2000 Working/Logging (same as 1500 but now actually recording laser return data to storage)

The three pos switch on the radio is used by the operator to manually switch between states before a mission, for example to collect test data outside the survey area. Intention is to have him set the switch to middle position so the scanner is ready and working before entering the polygon.

AutoWP shall then switch SERVO12 to 2000 on survey area entrance and 1500 on exit, then 2000 on entry of next line, 1500 again on exit and so on.

Everything works already when I set Trigger Method to DO_SET_SERVO, No 12, PWM Low 2000, PWM High 1500

No idea why it appears to be inverted but it works.

The only thing that bothers me is that for every flight plan I need to make all these settings again because the Survey Grid tool always starts with defaults of Servo 5, Low 1100 and High 1900.

Where does the Survey Grid tool pull theses settings from? Is there a way to change these default values to match a specific setup?

Would be great to learn something about that!

Thanks & best regards,

Peter