Autotune only tuning "ROLL"

Hi. I’m running ArduCopter V3.2.1 (36b405fb). When I perform “autotune” it is only tuning the “roll” axis. I have searched in the beta MP 1.3.44.2 for the parameter “AUTOTUNE_AXES” to see what it is set for. I cannot find it anywhere. Any ideas? Thanks :slight_smile:

I don’t think 3.2.1 has the AUTOTUNE_AXES parameter, therefore the only two axes you would be getting tuned is roll and pitch.

Thanks. I actually found what I was doing wrong…I was using the throttle while it was autotuning…oops. Once I left the throttle alone…it tuned “roll” and “pitch”. Had just enough battery life :open_mouth:. So all is good. The “yaw” seems fine…I don’t have to touch that. Flying nicely. I had a CC3D FC on this bird first…but I had a hell of a time trying to get it tuned…I then installed the APM 2.6 and…WOW…PIDs are a snap :smile:. Thanks for the response. They do not make the APMs anymore…it’s PIXHAWK now…I hear there these are even more reliable. Thing is…I just ordered two more APMs as they are quite cheap now. Happy flying!!