AutoTune: failing to level, manual tune may be req

today tunning yaw axes
Yaw Rate D UP 0% stuck
Yaw Rate D Down process ok

Capture
Capture1

android telemetry screen recorded uploaded and bin file
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1yTOSoG_9lTN3Rw81Jd2nZLv7qLCf2ftB/view?usp=sharing

@dkemxr @xfacta @andyp1per

I faced that last year, hope it helps you.

By the way, you should Autotune Roll or Pitch first, then copy and paste the value to Pitch or Roll if your frame is symmetrical. then do yaw autotune last.

check your transmitter trims and your radio calibration I had this issue and could not seem to figure it out until I check those and recalibrated the radio after that it seemed to work great.

I am also experiencing this problem.

I have performed autotune successfully with previous firmware versions many times.

However, with the recent versions and in windy conditions, I am unable to perform autotune.

This is particularly challenging in my district where there is often a lot of wind.

You said “often a lot of wind” not " always a lot of wind".

The recommended procedure is to wait for those times when there isn’t a lot of wind. The results of Autotune are less likely to be good if done in windy conditions.

If your aircraft is getting the “failing to level” because of too much wind, then you should do a manual tune. If it is because it is poorly tuned to start with then you should do a manual tune.