Automode take off fails

Hi,

I have a pretty new hexacopter and I tried 1st time automode last week. Everything worked very well I armed copter, turned automode on and gave a little bit throttle > smooth take off, copter flew route and landed back to home no problems. I didn’t test automode after this because my hover and loiter wasn’t perfect so I tuned those ok and now I’m very happy how it flies and work so it is time to try automode again.

Today I did everything as earlier, made route in Nexus 7 and upload it to copter. After arming i changed to automode and gave throttle, motors started to spin but nothing really happened. I tried couple of times and sometimes copter span motors faster and vibrate heavily but nothing else. I also removed takeoff and landing and tried automode in air but it just stays on place doesn’t go anywhere.

Here is video youtube.com/watch?v=AWt1TqIaxP0 (beeping end of video comes from radio battery and is not part of problem)

Any help would be much appreciated!

Thx
Mike

@mihatsu,
Please provide tlogs and/or dataflash logs to help troubleshoot your issue.
Regards,
TCIII GM

Hi,

I started to copy logs and setting screenshots from apm planer and noticed that reason or other WPnav’s Speed up Speed Down and Loiter Speed was zero (I haven’t changed those so I don’t really know what happened). I changed default settings and it started to work!

Sorry this bothering!
Thx
Mike