XWorks is a 4 year old startup that creates the most advanced and capable robotic drone landing stations in the world and develops them for use in various industries.
XWorks is now looking for an Experienced Robotic Engineer that can lead the project towards our next goals.
As a Lead Engineer you will be responsible for the technical direction of the Robotic Station project. A strong candidate would
- Have expertise in developing, building, and programming Robots, as well as UAVs/Drones.
- Must have the ability to understand electrical schematics,
- Must have experience in managing projects and teams,
- Must have a strong background in programming, and
- Must have a passion for robotics.
- Software Development and maintenance: developing code for the robotic landing station and for the UAVs (main language Python, C++)
- System engineering: overseeing the project as a whole, from architecture to mechanics, from software to hardware
- Research and Development: keeping the Company up to date with the latest developments in robotics and UAVs
MANDANTORY SKILLS :
- Good expertise with Ardupilot Open source software for Multirotors
- Strong expertise with Python2/3
- Good expertise with Linux (Ubuntu/Debian)
- Good expertise with C++
- Good expertise with OpenCV
- Ability to put your hands on the robot and work with operations to take it to the next level
- Ability to setup and program Single Board Computers (like Raspberry Pi)
- Ability to read and design electrical schematics
- Experience with CAD software (Solidworks preferable)
LOCATION : Tulsa, Oklahoma
Tulsa has a stable economy and a solid plan for moving forward. We have a great cost of living and a growing downtown and surrounding area.
If you are a hard working and have a dedicated passion for robotics, come join the XWorks team.