Automatically switching of mode to FBWA after landing

I am having trouble with automatic mode switching to FBWA after landing. Everything else is working fine but after an AUTO flight (AUTO, RTL, QLAND) after landing, mode automatically changes to FBWA.
In logs it was showing the reason for changing mode is GCS command, so i change the GCS but still getting same issue.
Could anyone help me out in this?
@tridge Please help me out in this.

I am also attaching the log for a better reference.
Drive link: 00000153.BIN - Google Drive

Your transmitter’s mode switch (ch8) is set to FBWA.
After Disarm the flight mode may be following the transmitter value. Try setting your transmitter’s mode switch to manual mode.

Hi @hatnac ,
Thankyou for the reply.
I checked the log but in ch8 it is showing nothing. Could you please tell me which parameter you checked.

Switching to FBWA was done by Mavlink command, should have been sent from the ground station.
Logfile:

ENUMs: Messages (common) · MAVLink Developer Guide

Rolf

1 Like

@Rolf how to solve this?
In each and every flight, after landing mode is changing to FBWA

@att.fish
Sorry, my mistake.
FLTMODE_CH is 5, not 8. and RCIN.C5=982, so the flight mode specified by the transmitter is QSTABILIZE with FLTMODE1=17.

@hatnac yes correct.

@tridge could you please help me out

Are you running any scripts on the GCS? Something is sending a MavLink command. That’s not really a developer problem as far as I can tell…

1 Like

@Yuri_Rage
Nope, there is no any script running on GCS

MavLink mode change commands don’t just materialize from thin air. You said you changed the GCS. What does that mean? Are you still using an identically configured version of QGC on a different computer? Do you get the same results if you use Mission Planner?

1 Like

@Yuri_Rage
By changing GCS i meant using a new laptop(mission planner).
I didnot try with QGC. But with new mission planner the response was same. It was still shifting to FBWA

Do you have any other sources of MavLink messages? Any other radios or bi-directional links?

Don’t bother with QGC. I thought that’s what you were using. Stick with Mission Planner.

1 Like

@Yuri_Rage
Yes, i am also using raspberry pi.

What is the Pi doing? I’d suggest that it’s a likely culprit.

@Yuri_Rage
It is using for cellular connection.

Please describe your system in better detail. Your extremely short replies aren’t helping solve the problem. Exactly what hardware is connected? Exactly what software is in use?

2 Likes

@Yuri_Rage
Extremely sorry.
I am using arduplane firmware v4.3.3 with mission planner.
About hardwares:

1. Raspberry pi 4
  2. RFD 900
  3. CUAV airspeed sensor
  4. Orange cube+ (with buzzer and hardware safety switch)
  5. HERE 3+

About raspberry pi:
I am using it for cellular connection. Pi is acting like a courier, it takes the data from the cube to deliver it to the mission planner and vice-versa.

Ok, so what is the RFD 900 doing then?

@Yuri_Rage
Both RFD and PI are for communication. Using RFD for redundancy.