Assistance in creating a coaxial quadcopter with an H-type frame

Hello, I made an octa Quad h frame drone and seemed to set it up correctly, but I’m still afraid to lift it since my previous drone crashed.Therefore, if anyone can check the parameter sheet, maybe I forgot to configure something important
I would also like to mention the features of the drone:

1. The remote control from the company SIYI MK 15 with a spring-loaded throttle (by default it is located in the center)

2. The drone turned out to be quite heavy 7 kg (since it was assembled from improvised materials)

3.there are 2 batteries on board for 6S 7000mah connected in parallel and I couldn’t set up the battery monitor

The last time I started it, the initial mode was Stabilized and since the gas stick was spring-loaded, I couldn’t get it to the bottom and the drone soared into the air, after which I panicked and turned it off.In this regard, the question is whether it is possible to make it rise smoothly

I would really appreciate it if you could help

copters H frame.param (17.4 KB)

To be on the safe side and avoid crashing you should use ArduPilot Methodic Configurator to manage your parameters and guide you through the tunning flights.

it looks much more complicated than the usual Mission Planner for me

If you find it complicated I need to know exactly why, so that I can simplify it

I worked with the rover in the mission planner, so I continue to work in it (just a more familiar environment).However, unlike rovers, copters have the ability to fall and crash to the ground, and due to the fact that I have already had a sad experience, I would like to be sure of the firmware

Then use the ArduPilot Methodic configurator. And follow all instructions.

Users that do, get a working vehicle. Users that skip steps do not. It is that simple.

If you do not follow them it will not work, just like any other software.