ARSPD_FBW_min parameters don't work

my mini talon initial ARSPD_FBW_min is 13M/S,but the RTL MODE,it flights at about 15m/s,I want to change that speed to 18m/s,but it don’t work as I chane the ARSPD_FBW_min to 18m/s . the plane keeps at 15m/s,how to change that speed?

Trim_arspd_cm is what you want to change for the speed it maintains in automated flight.

thanks romeo, so what the ARSPD_FBW_MIN means? if I move the throttle stick to the lowest, what is the speed of the plane in auto or RTL mode,ARSPD_FBW_MIN or Trim_arspd_cm?

—Original—

hi i’m still have questions, if I set the ARSPD_FBW_MIN to 18m/s and let the Trim_arspd_cm to 15m/s by default, the plane should fly at least 18m/s,ignore the Trim_arspd_cm, but it doesn’t, it still keep in Trim_arspd_cm according to the flight of today. it makes me really confuse.

—Original—

ARSPD_FBW is for fly by wire modes, like FBWB and Cruise. There you have the throttle stick controlling the speed between ARSPD_FBW_MIN and ARSPD_FBW_MAX.
TRIM_ARSPD_CM should be a value between the two, where MIN is something just a little higher than your stall speed.