Arris M1200. Skydtoid H12 GCS

It’s one I’m looking to buy. Seems like great deal on it. Looks nice in pictures. But when guy brings it over he is having compass calibration issues. Also yesterday he had propellers spinning, it sounded like it wanted to take flight but just would not get off the ground… my question is. If I put money into this could someone who knows more on the subject guide me in the direction of learning this and is it gonna be expensive fix?

It seems a Ready to Fly Drone. And there will be a tech support from manufacture.

And you can find ardupilot related guide below: ArduPilot Documentation — ArduPilot documentation

Right. But what this guy is selling his for comes with all that but isn’t asking that much for it… I’ve been in contact with arris they respond every few days. Actually frustrating if you ask me.

The best way to get drone airbron for this kind of Ready-to-Fly drone is to ask manufacture to customer support.

They (manufacture) have already properly tuned drone and make a detailed guide and notes on some protential issues which should be taken care of before flight.

And we should follow the guide and do as manufacture suggested. if something goes wrong, we can contact after sale service, then a component replacement might be the case (which will take a lot of time to locate hardware issue).

If you are sure there will be no more service from manufacture, then we are on our own. Just checking below link for copter tuning, finally get drone airbrone.

Good luck!