Armilcar Lucas, Jan Ole and all interested in methodical tuning of wee craft

Hello the Amigo’s,I have started the build of a Armattan Bobcat 4 inch frame (what a beautiful frame to build and quality is awesome)I will follow your methodical tuning again and may the ardupilot gods be with me and no fly away this time lol,I have a copy of the Taycan frame on its way from china and may well do that as great to fly indoors with the rubber cans,I am also thinking later on a small vtol to keep me busy,i am going to get rid of all my large stuff and just stick to 3/4 inch quads and said baby vtol.the little taycan flew so nice just it decided that Marty was no longer its friend thanks every one for your help and advice journey begins again YeHe

3 Likes

I whish you all the best. The frame looks very rigid. Should be fun to tune.

1 Like

Thank you so much it is a beautiful frame rock solid maybe more questions for you though

Keep them coming. Can you please post your intermediate “.param” files on the other thread?

1 Like

I dont have any for tay can but will do for this frame will save every thing

Unless you edit and use the provided .param files, you are not working methodically enough.

1 Like

are o/k i will do 100 lines I will edit param files and save lol yes will hopefully get started tomorrow have a nice weekend with plenty fun and enjoyment

1 Like

There are three that you do not need to do. I have posted which ones

1 Like