ARM/DISARM Through controller stick

Hi!
I’m using a AT9S controller to control the rover. I want to arm/disarm the rover through controller’s throttle and elevator sticks.
The DJI drones can arm/disarm by moving two sticks 45’ inward. Can it be set for this too?
If you have any guidance, please provide steps. An image is provided as an example.

Another question is: Can I set arm/disarm in one single switch on AT9S? If I can how?
Thanks for your help.m

https://ardupilot.org/rover/docs/arming-your-rover.html

I know how to arm but my professor want me to set up an arm sequence like DJI drone. Do you know how?

Read what I linked. Your question is answered quite clearly there!

1 Like

Sorry for my ignorance but I can’t figure out that section :frowning_face:

• From the transmitter sticks. Ensure the vehicle is in Hold, Manual, Acro or Steering mode, then center the throttle stick and hold the steering stick fully to the right for 2 seconds
1 Like

I already set that for my drone but my professor want the arm change from throttle center, steering fully right to throttle and steering inward 45 degree down. Can i achieve that?

That is not possible without changing the code.

1 Like

That makes no sense for rover sticks like this would be some stupid input like full reverse and turning to one side.

2 Likes

It would not be the 1st time a poster has given some non sensical direction from a professor. :slight_smile:

…and while doing that hop on one leg and chew gum.

2 Likes

well I just did what I was told. He told me to do this although I did my best to persuade him.
Anyway, thanks for the information

1 Like