Arm/Disarm rejected by Mav

I am using a HKPilot32 in my boat with a Joystick in the the computer to control it. When I try to Arm/Disarm using the button in the action tab, the Software give me a error saying the the command was rejected by Mav. Have any one faced this problem and have a way out?

It is not arming because one of the pre-arm checks is stopping it. Make sure your GPS, compass and all your other calibrations are done correctly.

Hi Mike,
But the Arm/Disarm works well in the hardware switch that I have in the HKPilot32. Does it make sense?

The pysical button on the HKPilot32 is not a arm button. It is a safety button.
The arm/disarm is someting else.
The safety must be off, before you can arm. But those are two different things.

Thanks for the help, I will check it better this weekend.

did u solve this problem?

Having this problem myself. Can’t disarm. 4.5.1 Pixhawk 6

“Disarm failed” dialog, click “Force Disarm “ button, “Error: command rejected by MAV”

I am also having this problem on Matek H743-slim using firmware MatekH743-bdshot and ardupilot 4.5.1

Try ARMING_CHECK = 0; ARMING_REQUIRE = 1

ARMING_CHECK = 0 is begging for desaster, please don’t do that for normal operation. For testing on a bench with removed props/wheels/etc it’s okay but still not great.

Please define “this problem”. Is the problem that you can’t arm or that you can’t disarm?

If you can’t arm, check for prearm errors and fix them. And no, don’t “fix” them by setting ARMING_CHECK = 0.

If you can’t disarm, you can set up a motor emergency stop on an RC switch with RCn_OPTION = 31 to kill the motors so that you can safely unplug the battery. Be aware that this is only a workaround and your vehicle is still armed.

2 Likes

For testing, absolutely. . . Not so dangerous for a rover, but those props can be deadly - definitely remove to tshoot.

For me, the ARMING_REQUIRE = 1, eliminated the Mavlink error. Also, seems like was prevalent when in Manual, but not so in Hold mode. . .

1 Like

I agree, rovers are a lot less dangerous than drones.
I may have overreacted due to being a drone guy ^^

2 Likes