hardware
Orange Cube
1 x Here3
1 x Here 2
RFD 900X
Horus X12S with 2 X Frsky RX8R Pro
Lightware L20C range finder
Airspeed sensor
Fpv camera with pan and tilt and gopro 4 underneath on a gimbal as well for 4K video

So this flight just trimmed it and flew it for 12 mins to get feel for it in manual mode

i did have Orange Cube in UAV and ice powered that reboot in mid air some years ago total lost may be one day it will fall out of the trees onto the ground the trees are 30 meter gumtrees :grinning:
so i have just been flying Choppers/Quads around
so yesterday i pull out of the roof rafters this UAV took it out for a fly 0n 4.1.7
so before i start tuning this doing auto missions and playing around with flight modes

can some tell what i should be looking for in a Maidan flight

here is the logs
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1roQIL3tFpiUdhlwzjGidd16FaodK7em0/view?usp=sharing

Since you flew in manual mode, the only thing to really look at is the sensor inputs. GPS, Compass, etc. I had a quick look and nothing jumped out at me as an issue. (emphasis on quick).

The only thing I see is that your RC inputs are not resetting back to the trim values according to RCx_Trim. This suggests to me that you have used the trim on your radio. For example RC 1 seems to rest at 1420, but RC1_TRIM is 1495. This means if you enter FBWA or Autotune the plane will go directly into a left turn with the physical stick at neutral.

My suggestion is to adjust the physical controls to represent this trimmed position (assuming the manual flight was in trim), then zero all the trims in your radio. SERVO_AUTO_TRIM is already on, so it will do the fine tuning for you when you fly in FBWA.

Once you’ve reset the trims, go for a flight in manual again. Switch in to FBWA with your finger on the switch to go back to manual if things go off the rails. If you’ve done the ground checks for FBWA already it should be a non-event. Then go on with tuning.

1 Like