Arduplane camera mount manual control in Auto mode

Issue details
If flying Arduplane in Auto mode it is possible to control the mount manually. But only until there is a programmed mission mount command like DO_MOUNT_CONTROL (sets the mount Pitch Roll and Yaw positions, or DO_SET_ROI (sets an area of interest at which the camera stares) I did not try the other mount commands
If such a command is received, the mount moves automatically and the operator can not intrude at all.
The mount automatic movement goes on until some other programmed mission mount command is in line or until a mount command is ended (by the DO_SET_ROI, that has empty fields). Only after this “Auto mount movement ending command” is received, you can operate the mount from the transmitter, even though the lapne is still in Auto.

The mount operator is NOT ABLE to move the mount after the mount “auto move order” has been received from the recorded mission.

If during the Arduplane Auto mode (and after the DO_MOUNT_CONTROL, or DO_SET_ROI
HAVE STARTED and HAVE NOT BEEN CANCELLED by the mission),
is the mode switched to Manual, the mount will stay locked in the last received auto mount movement command and the mount operator would not be able to operate the mount manually.

Simply put:
If the auto mission has started and if the auto mount movement command has been issued and then the mode is switched to manual, before the mount receives the “Auto mount movement ending command”, it will stay locked in the last received auto mount movement command and the mount operator would not be able to operate the mount manually. This is most probably a bug in the Arduplane software as I think if the plane is switched to manual mode the mount should leave the auto mode as well.
Or maybe it is there on purpose?
I made this video [https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTSBklL3O6A]
to confirm for myself the above behaviour.
The whole flight was done in Auto mode since the takeoff, until the landing. The only manual input was at the end when I operated the camera mount after the “auto mount movement ending command” was received, while the plane was still in Auto mode.
I placed three ROI (Region Of Interest) in the mission and let the Pixracer’s Arduplane cooperate with the Storm 32 board to move the 3D Mobius camera mount, framing the ROIs. to my satisfaction.
Version
Arduplane 3.8.4
Platform
Plane
Airframe type
motorised glider
Hardware type
Pixracer,
Logs
Will add one if needed. This situation is easily reproduceable