ArduPilot T-Shirts, Keychains and other merchandise

First keyrings have arrived. Get yours now from here and support best project in the world :slight_smile:

I got mine ordered
:slight_smile:

Its a shame the shipping on these is set at $41.80 as the only option.
Was going to order a couple.

Shipping was only 15 something for me it gives 2 options

Unfortunately not to Australia

@mboland i will say store managers to check why you are not getting registered airmail option to AU.

Bigger load of rings just arrived to my desk… A lot’s of them has gone out too but we need them more around the world :slight_smile:

Current batch was 750 pcs. So start spreading them…

1 Like

Jani, I’m willing to assist with this, I have several tees done already.

I have my t-shirt now thank’s to Linus :slight_smile:
:

1 Like

Does anyone have a high res of the ardupilot logo or even a vector?
I have a plotter, would do some stickers for donations

2 Likes

Cool idea to have the logo in high resolution in the page so users can reproduce and promote Ardupilot worldwide :slight_smile:

@jpkh Where can I get t-shirts and key rings in the states. I ordered key rings from China several months ago and never got them so I’m quite sure AruduPilot didn’t get any of my money.

Cheers,
RB

All I could find on the images git where PNGs
Im working on some vector art which is scale-able. And can also be used as splines on plotters and in 3dr graphics programs

still looking for all the variants arducopter arduplane etc

Hi, I made the shirt designs from the png files some time ago need to dig if i still have the files. I had made a few screen printing frames and use these for the shirts.

still have some shirts left if someone wants one.

Cheers
Linus

1 Like

We are working to create official ArduPilot swag store with all types of products. First ones will be poloshirts, caps, keyrings, coffee mugs and then gradually grow to other accessories. Stay tuned. It’s close anyways :slight_smile: